Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo Shoot Posted on Love and Lavender!

Working with the ideas of Laura Murray of Laura Murray Photography, we created a beautiful scene for a vintage yet modern wedding with a music theme. 

 

Check it out below!



A few more photos from the shoot that didn't get posted on the blog:







The flowers used were white south american hydrangea, majolica pink spray roses, white blizzard roses, pink dahlias, pink sweet peas and arvada grown dusty miller!

 I use Arvada or locacally grown flowers as much as possible. I love going back into the green house and choosing the dahlias I want and having them cut for me right then and there! That is a fresh flower!

I could not resist a small little accent vase of baby's breath!

In mass and all by itself takes this dated and dis-liked flower to a new level of respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Posey Design | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012